Buying & Selling
All customers must register before buying at the Elite Auctions. you will require a form of ID with your address. A bidding paddle number is required to bid.
A copy of our terms and conditions are available on request. Winning Bidders pay 15% plus VAT on the hammer price.
Absentee / Telephone Bids please download a form here or register at our office.
Please note our minimum bid accepted is £5.
Elite Auctions Wakefield are general auctioneers providing sales of a wide variety of interesting, collectable and general items. We also run specialist auctions throughout the year and are happy to discuss these events in more detail upon request. If you are interested in selling please contact us and we will be delighted to appraise your item.
A copy of our Sellers Terms and Conditions are available on request.
Elite Auctions charge commission of 15% plus VAT on the hammer price and a £1 plus VAT per lot fee.
These are just some of the categories of specialist auctions we hold throughout the year.
- Arms, Armour, Medals, Militaria & Ethnographica
- China including Beswick & Border Fine Arts
- Books, Maps, Postcards & Ephemera
- Coins, Banknotes, Tokens & Medallions
- Fine Wine & Whisky
- Scientific & Musical Instruments, Cameras & Tools
- Sporting, Fishing & Hunting Items
- Stamps & Postal History
- Toys, Models, Comics & Collectables
- Vintage Costume, Textiles, Samplers, Dolls & Teddy Bears
Postage costs are as follows
- anything up to 2kg goes with Royal Mail prices start from £2.99 to £12.50 depending on value of items.
- anything over 2kg goes with DPD up to 10kg is £11.00 plus £1 per extra kilo
- international prices will vary
We do not post out Paintings, Mirrors, Very Fragile or Large items.
We will not take any responsibility for any damage once posted all liabilities are with the buyer.